Established in 2015, Generating X is an agency specialising in fundraising, development and philanthropy services, primarily to the arts and heritage sectors.
Working with you, I can guide and advise you through the funding maze, helping you make the most of your resources to support you to achieve your income objectives. I offer a range of creative interventions tailored to your organisation’s needs, helping you to build robust and sustainable fundraising operations.
I can support you with:
- Fundraising research, audit and analysis
- Capital, project and revenue fundraising strategies
- Crafting compelling case for support materials
- Individual giving, including donor acquisition, regular giving schemes, and major donor programmes
- Legacy schemes and in memoriam giving
- Trusts, foundations and grants funding
- Corporate donations and sponsorships
- Public sector and lottery funding applications
- Recruiting, developing and mentoring successful fundraising team
Contact me to arrange a free one-hour consultation.
“We brought Caroline in at a very difficult time for our team. She filled in a gap whilst we recruited a Director of Funding. She very quickly got to grips with the issues and formulated a plan. Importantly her sensitive approach, combined with her empathy and her obvious professional knowledge, helped to stabilise the team and prepared the way for a permanent replacement. I would recommend her very highly.” – Chris Roys, Chief Executive, Jessie May Trust